Missouri Farm Bureau
Foundation for Agriculture Fundraisers
The Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture was established in 1996 to provide a dedicated funding source for a variety of agricultural education and leadership programs. Fundraisers held throughout the year help support these programs.
We want to extend our appreciation to everyone who supports the MFB Foundation for Agriculture through participation in our fundraisers. With help from individuals and many business partners, the Foundation has contributed more than $310,000 to agricultural education and leadership programs.
Thanks to all those who have been so generous and encourage anyone interested in maintaining a strong and viable agriculture to consider a tax-deductible gift to the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. Contributions or donations may be tax deductible. The Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture is a non-profit, charitable organization and has been determined as exempt from Federal Income Tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Ford F-150 Raffle
Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture is raffling this 2012 Ford F-150 truck. It is a 4-wheel drive, extended cab XLT. Tickets are $1. See the official rules below, and visit your county Farm Bureau office for details or to purchase tickets.
OFFICIAL FORD F-150 RAFFLE RULES
1. Rules of Play. All participants, by virtue of their entry in this raffle, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in these official rules.
2. Sponsor. This promotion is sponsored by the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture (herein, "Foundation"), principally located at 701 S. Country Club Dr., Jefferson, City, Missouri.
3. How to Play. For each purchase of a One Dollar ($1.00) raffle ticket from the Foundation and/or its representatives, the purchaser receives one entry into a drawing, which will take place on August 15, 2013, for a 2012 Ford F-150 truck. Every person who meets all eligibility requirements contained in these official rules can receive one entry per purchased ticket into the prize drawing. All ticket entries must be received by the Foundation by August 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM CDT for entry into drawing. The winner of the raffle will be chosen by random drawing or another random selection process on August 15, 2013, at a time designated by the Foundation. All net ticket proceeds after the payment of any expenses associated with the raffle will go to the Foundation, which promotes and supports Missouri agriculture through scholarships, leadership training and education opportunities.
4. Eligible Participants. Each participant must be a legal United States citizen and at least 18 years of age. The winner will be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility before the prize will be awarded.
5. Entry Requirements. All entries must be via official numbered raffle ticket entry and contain the participant’s contact information, including name and address. The Grand Prize will be awarded to the person with the contact information matching the winning entry drawn.
6. Prizes Awarded. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) raffle participant and will consist of a 2012 Ford F-150 Truck, 4 wheel drive, Extended Cab XLT in its AS IS condition as of the date the winner is selected. The Foundation makes no guarantees as to what the condition or actual market value of the Grand Prize Truck will be as of the date the winner is selected. The actual market value of the Grand Prize truck will be calculated as of the date the winner is selected. The actual market value at the time the winner is determined will differ from the new value because there may be as many as 10,000 miles on the Grand Prize Truck due to miles driven for promotional events. The winner will be chosen by random drawing or another random selection process. No substitutions or transfers of prizes shall be made, except within the discretion of the Foundation. The Foundation shall use reasonable efforts to notify the Winner via U.S. mail, email or phone. If the Winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable efforts are made to do so, the Foundation shall declare the prize forfeited and proceed as provided in Paragraph 12 below.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received.
8. Decisions Are Final. The decisions of the Foundation concerning any and all matters with respect to this raffle shall be final. Foundation is not responsible for telecommunications systems, postal malfunctions and/or other submission failures that might impede a participant's ability to enter this raffle or to be notified of winning this raffle. Lost, late, damaged, undelivered or illegible entries will not be considered for entry in the prize drawing.
9. Release of Liability. Each participant, by virtue of his/her participation in this raffle, agrees to release the Foundation, its agents, officers, directors, employees and volunteers, and all of its other affiliates and partners from any liability for any loss or damage or claim of property related to participation in the raffle and/or usage of any prize. Immediately upon the transfer of the title of the Grand Prize to the Winner, the Foundation shall have no further liability whatsoever with regard to the raffle or the subsequent use of the Grand Prize or other prizes, if any.
10. Reservation of Rights. The Foundation reserves the right to make final judgment on all matters pertaining to this raffle including the right to change or modify the rules or prizes, or to discontinue or extend the contest without prior notice. Should the Foundation become aware of any hacking, security breaches, or other misconduct, the Foundation reserves the right to discontinue the raffle immediately. In the event the Foundation chooses to discontinue the sale of raffle tickets, a winner may be drawn from current eligible entries.
11. Publicity Release. The Winner shall allow the Foundation to use their name, likeness, and entry materials for all purposes, including but not limited to promotional, educational, political or campaign related purposes. Winner will be required to sign a publicity release prior to accepting prize.
12. Revocation of Prize. If the prize winner is not able to claim his or her prize within two weeks of notification or if the winner fails to provide proper identification and sign the appropriate releases, or if the announced winner is determined to be an ineligible participant, then in any such case the Foundation shall declare the prize forfeited, and proceed to conduct another drawing from the remaining eligible entries.
13. Obtaining Rules and List of Winners. These official rules for the Ford F-150 Truck Giveaway are available at: www.mofb.org/foundationforag/foundationfundraiser.aspx.
A copy of these official rules can also be obtained by writing Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture, and enclosing a self-addressed
stamped envelope to:
Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture
Attn: Ford F-150 Truck Giveaway Rules
P.O. Box 658, Jefferson City, MO 65102.
The name of the winner of the raffle can be requested at the same address following the end of the raffle. Requests received more than three months after the end of the raffle will not be honored.
14. Responsibility for Taxes and Other Costs Associated with Winning. Winner shall assume any and all responsibility as to federal, state, or local taxes due in connection with the prize. Winner will also assume any and all additional costs in connection with using prizes as awarded, including, but not limited to, title, registration, insurance, and licensure fees, etc.
16. Applicable Law. This contest and corresponding rules are governed by Missouri law, and the venue of any dispute or litigation arising from this contest shall be the Cole County Circuit Court in Jefferson City, Missouri. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Participants hold all responsibility to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws in connection with their entry.
17. Consent to Rules. By participating in this Raffle, each participant agrees to be bound by these rules and shall abide by any rules that are applicable to the Winner. Failure to do so will result in participant being disqualified from the Raffle and forfeiture of the grand prize, if applicable.
For a century, the Missouri Farm Bureau has been committed to creating a bright future
for agriculture. It is the bedrock on which the Foundation for Agriculture rests.
Located at the entrance of the Missouri Farm Bureau Headquarters in Jefferson City, Missouri, the Centennial Walkway is a tribute to those who have come before and those who will follow and continue our way of life: hard work, stewardship and love of the land.
Your contribution of $150 or $300 to the Missouri Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture will reserve your brick paver on the Centennial Walkway. This contribution provides support for the many programs funded by the Foundation. A portion of the proceeds will apply to installment, maintenance and improvements of the Walkway.
Please download your Paver Reservation Form, fill it out and return it to the Foundation with your payment at:
Missouri Farm Bureau
Foundation for Agriculture
P.O. Box 658
Jefferson City, MO 65102